TMC Marketing Communications
"THE LENTICULAR PEOPLE"
Lenticular printing is our specialty!
Call 262-703-9999 and ask about our
custom lenticular postcards!
Click here to learn more about our other lenticular promotional products.
Why Send Lenticular Postcards?
Lenticular Postcards -- How much do they cost?
- Lenticular postcards cost more than conventional postcards.
- Lenticular postcards cost less than conventional postcards.
- Compared to the standard 1% to 1.5% rate of response, lenticular postcards can dramatically increase the response to your next mailing to 15%, 20%, 25% or more, depending on your offer. One of our customers reported an astounding response to the lenticular mailing she sent out for her tanning salon – more than 70%.
- Kodak research discovered that more than 90% of those who receive a lenticular postcard, keep it. How many people keep the standard promotional postcards they get?
- Instead of discarding lenticular postcards, people "play" with them, keep them, and show them around. So the response can grow and keep coming in over a long period of time.
- In addition, lenticular flip, motion or 3D postcards are memorable. The message-retention rate is at least three times that of a standard postcard with a similar design.
- Historically, it takes at least three mailings before people take note of a standard postcard and consider making an inquiry.
- You only have to send a lenticular postcard once to establish yourself and make a powerful impact. That means big savings in mailing costs and postage.
- And look at the time you save by making an instant impact!
- If it's a pre-trade-show mailer, the impression you make is all-important in helping to drive customers to your booth.
- To help reinforce your theme, we can also make spectacular lenticular panels for your trade show booth, backlit or reflective, up to 44" wide x 96" high.
- To set yourself even more apart from the crowd, send a post-show lenticular mailer and lenticular business card to those who visited your booth.
- Lenticular postcards may cost more to design and produce -- but all things considered, as an advertising investment, research shows that they can be a much better deal and get a much faster response.
- Send out one mailing instead of three or four. Then divide your total advertising investment by the size of response. With lenticular, it's hard to go wrong!